Monday, September 7, 2009

Dress

 
 
This dress is from my friend Christie, it's from Baby Gap and it's SO NICE. It's 3-6 months and I remember thinking when she gave it to me, back in June, this will never fit, she will never get bigger or better. Because I am optimistic like that. :) Now she's in 3-6 month clothes, will be four months old in a week, is sleeping okay and nursing okay and she's ... okay. I wish she didn't scream so much in order to nap for 50 stinking minutes, but you can't have it all right? Where would you put it? Ha!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is a cute one! Sorry about the screaming for naps. Mine doesn't do that, but doesn't sleep very well.

Lippy said...

What an adorable dress! I'm glad she is doing better. Can't believe how big our girls are getting.