Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Summer

Summer has begun, this week, in earnest.  It's really last week that it started for us but Mike was home from work last week so we eased into it.  On Monday we went to the park for a birthday party and lunch, Tuesday we went strawberry picking and today we went to the Zoo!  My mom took them to the pool on Monday afternoon, she is taking them tomorrow, we went to the library yesterday before we went to get Anthony.  They are not hurting for something to do and that is for damned sure.  They have been staying up a little later, we are still reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, so they sleep in a little later, which is pleasant.  Veronica is her sweet self, she cries and is sad more than I'd like.  She is extremely sensitive, but also a real people pleaser, so a lot of the time I just find her crying and I feel awful because I didn't realize it earlier.  Anyways.  So far, seven is going just great.




No comments: