Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pictures/Catchup

I don't have any favorites but I will tell you what, Veronica is so good and sweet she kills me.  She is doing so great in school, she never gets in trouble.  She has started gymnastics and it's challenging, she gets "tired of" doing things "over and over" but she's doing well.  To keep us from having favorites, she is HORRIBLE in the morning, hates to get up, cries at the drop of a hat, etc.  But most of all she is WONDERFUL.

Here's some pictures!

On Monday, Thursday and Friday, I work at my school and on Tuesdays I go to the girls' school.  I volunteer for recess and then later I volunteer in the library.  I know it won't be so many years before they are NOT thrilled at the thought of me working around them, so I am taking advantage.  Anyway, here's Veronica and some friends at recess.
I'm happy but I'm sweating, she told me, right before I took this picture.  She does really like gymnastics, but she doesn't love hard physical work.  She's getting there!
School picture, first grade.  I don't even know what to say about this.  It is the most Veronica picture I have ever seen, just perfect.
Tough guy.
At Bed Bath & Beyond a few weekends ago.  She was on clearance, so I'd take her home, I told her.


No comments: