Friday, July 10, 2015

July

This is probably a terrible time for me to update because everyone is being so bad but what can you do?  Veronica is taking swim lessons three mornings a week and she's doing great but I guess maybe she is putting a lot of pressure on herself because three mornings in a row we have left with her crying and howling and crying and HOWLING.  She is so loud, good lord, it is very embarrassing.  Her teacher always looks confused, because it seems like the lesson goes well and then she loses it at the end.  I have no patience left because that jerkstore Felicity refuses to swim or even go in the water so I am frustrated by that and completely annoyed by Veronica's yelling.

I think she misses school.  I think she should go to bed earlier.  I think she misses her teacher saying how great she is every two minutes, telling her that she loves her.  It's been raining for a week, rain and rain and more rain and I guess  that would depress anyone.  It certainly seems to be depressing her, and in turn, me.

She is really learning to swim though, so there's that.  And she has an adorable new haircut, let me see if I can find a picture.

No comments: