Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sweetness

Things are great with Veronica, just look at her:

I mean, really!  Look at her!  She is so sweet and adorable, I love her like crazy.  But this girl, while being very sweet and cute, might also be trying to kill me.  Kill me with WORDS.  Oh my Lord, she has not stopped talking for the last MONTH.  I think maybe it's that Maria went to Kindergarten and now Veronica knows that she's the only one home who can talk?  And she doesn't like silence?  I don't know but they are going to lock me up if she doesn't even out soon.  I am so glad when it's bedtime anymore because at least I won't have to keep my ear stretched out toward her mouth to find out what the hell she is saying.  I know it sounds mean, but trust me.  It is a LOT of talking.  A lot a lot.


No comments: