Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

Veronica was a fairy for Halloween, Bloom from the Winx Club, to be exact, but that rat fink didn't wear her wig, even though I combed it all out perfectly - PERFECTLY - the night before, but whatever, she looked super cute.  She was also willing to wear her tights and a long sleeved shirt under her costume, unlike a certain sister I know, so I appreciate that.  Here's her picture:

She's pretty, right?  She is so sweet.  She is kind of a kook, I have to say.  You know how she leans on the table like she does?  She and Maria call it 'getting her air out' and she has been getting her air out a LOT lately.  It's funny to hear Mike say, "Veevsy, you're going to have to get your air out later, we have to go!".  I hope it's something she outgrows, or at least I hope she finds a more subtle way to get her air out than to perch on the corner of a table, ha!

She has really been yapping away this week, yap yap yap yap YAP!  Today she made me go in the big room outside of Maria's ballet and she told me SHE was the teacher and WE were pretending to be pigs, so lay down here, Mommy, and OINK!  She told me to grand jete, and to turn and when I did it, she said "that's not right!".  She is bossy but it's so cute, she is really finding her way.  She loves school and her best friend this year is named Rosie.  Some day maybe I'll post something else about her but mostly she is my real heart girl and I am madly in love with her.


No comments: