Friday, August 10, 2012

What's So Great About Veronica?


  • She is the sweetest thing.  I always say that I get all blame when the kids are crazy and loud and obnoxious because that is much more in keeping with MY personality, while everyone knows that Mike is the kind of person who has birds come and land on his shoulder.  And it's just funny, but it's also true that Mike is sweet and gentle and so is Veronica, in the same way.  She totally does get that from him.  
  • She is incredibly cuddly.  I am trying to focus on the greatness here, since sometimes it can be a bit much.  
  • She shares everything she has.  She's not a sucker about it or anything, she will keep what she wants, but mostly if it's not going to kill her to part with it, she will.  
  • She has beautiful, perfect teeth.  When I think about how she had that big giant chomper for so long and looked so funny I can't believe it!  
  • I think if she were on her own, she'd be a late sleeper.  We'll never know but I'll assume it.
  • Now that she is conversing so much, I can see and hear more of her sweet personality and it's been so fun.  Even though she is a quiet, sweet butterfly of a person, she has her own feisty personality.  I have no concerns about her starting school this fall, in fact, we're all excited about it!
  • She has a scratchy adorable voice.  
  • She says slipperty when she means slippery.
  • She is starting to sing a little bit and it's so, so cute.
  • She was so scared at swimming at the beginning of the summer and she has really, really taken off.   She is scared every day but she pushes through it and it's a great thing to see and a great thing to emulate, now that I think about it.  

No comments: