Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Repair

We got her hair fixed today, kind of. At first we were going to cut it all as short as it is in the back, from where Maria cut it, but then the lady and I sort of pushed all her hair back and with those bangs, it looked especially demented, so she said, really quickly, "I can just blend it in!". Ha! She was pretty good but this lady used the blow dryer on both of them and on poor Veevsy Voo, she turned it up to HIGH! She has like 10 hairs on her whole head! I didn't want to fight and it only took like two minutes, PLUS it wasn't going to kill her but Veronica hated it. Finally she said "I ALL DONE, MAMA! I ALLLL DONE!", and I told the lady, she's all done, in case you didn't hear, and she turned off the blow dryer. But then they got their (damned) balloons and all was forgiven. I had to feed the baby right before we left so I didn't get a picture of V in the salon, or the haircut shop, as Maria calls it, but here it is as home, while she was enjoying some Chicken McNuggets. She's so cute, right? It's a good thing, man, because she has turned on us and she is b-a-d. we have her penultimate speech therapy appointment tomorrow, it's so bittersweet. We are really going to miss Kristin, she has made a huge difference in Veronica's life and I couldn't pay her back if I wanted to. Of course, she's probably also made Veronica this BAD, but what can you do? I'll take it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: