Sunday, November 7, 2010

Seriously, this is like .2 seconds


My mom asked what was she so mad about and I said I don't know, I don't even remember. She rarely gets mad, but I guess when she does it's fast forgotten. Lately she has been a BEAR to put down for a nap and for bed. She is in for the shock of her young life when she gets her own room and I start just LEAVING her in there to cry. Ha ha! Not really, I am not laughing because I think it's funny, but it's more of a victory cry. I think she's only crying because we have been rushing in there to make her STOP crying because she wakes up Maria, and once she has her own room and can settle herself down, I think it will be better. Eventually, we will probably move she and Maria into the same room again but for now I'll be glad when they can have their own space for sleeping.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: