Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What is a Big Cloth Diaper?

 
This is what comes between Veronica and her Calvins. Ha! These jeans are from Candie and when I was putting them on V, I found a pair of CK socks in the pocket, so she is all coordinated today. I have been reading these blogs of these moms whose kids sleep all night at THREE days old and I am not kidding and it makes me want to kill. Not the moms, because I think I'd talk about it too, (not that I'd know), but the commenters. "I had to work hard at it, but I got mine to sleep all night by six weeks. I need my sleep!", they say. Um. I work hard too. TRUST ME. And I too need my sleep. Ugh it makes me blind with rage. People. They are the worst.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

People are the worst. I too need my sleep and work hard at getting my kid to sleep. WTH? I also love (note the sarcasm) when I get emails from relatives telling me how their child slept thru the night or is sleeping thru the night and is way younger then mine. You have company, never fear!

Alivia Quallen said...

Max and Ava still get up in the middle of the night. Usually Ava has to pee and Max needs his covers straighten or a drink. The other night when we went out and got home I was up three times with them. It doesn't get easier as they get older with their sleep. Chris keeps telling me they are kids. I can not wait until they are older and Ihave to get them up for a school activity on the weekend. Boy are they going to get it;-)

Abby said...

Hang in there. I just had an article sent to me by one of the supervisors at the counseling center that talks about how letting babies scream harms their little brains...She will sleep. Leland will get up until he is weaned... ah well.