Sunday, August 16, 2009

Three Months

 
Well, at three months we have had a big turnaround with Veronica's sleeping. She is still kind of grumpy and can really cry, still, but she is doing better in the car and she is happier in general. She is pulling and pulling toward sitting and she loves to stand up in your lap. Anthony did that too, but Maria never did! She didn't even know she HAD legs until she was like nine months old! She is happier but still not happy and I hope she gets happy soon. Still, this sleeping - the night sleeping - is insanely good. She usually is asleep for the night by 8:30 or so and sleeps til 7:00 and this morning, 8:00. Of course, I am DYING to nurse her by then, but I imagine that will settle down too. So far, so good. Next month she'll have another doctor's visit and I'll be interested to see what she weighs. It seems as if she is really chunking up. I hope she doesn't outgrown the bassinet any time, God knows where I'll put her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abby said...

perhaps she would like the dining room ;)

Joanne said...

Ha, we don't have a dining room! :)